Sunday, July 28, 2013

Posts I Reconsidered.....


Blog Posts I Reconsidered

1.        An Ode to Diet Ginger Ale

2.       Why I Like the Music on Candy Crush

3.       Reasons why Peter Frampton isn’t right for me ( :()

4.       That Time I Scrubbed Shadows on the Pool Wall

5.       Prancing Unicorns and Slegs

6.       How My Mom Went From Pac-Man to Farmville

7.       In Defense of Reality TV

8.       A List of all the Places I Keep My Reading Glasses

9.       Pandora Charms You Should Buy For Me

10.   A Compilation of My Tripadvisor Reviews

11.   A Full Description of My Cat’s Bladder Issues

12.    My Crusade against Mexican Lavender

13.   If You Can Maintain a Pool, You Should CLEP Chemistry

14.   Blogging Is Another Form Of Begging For Attention

15.   Quit Mapping Your Ride, I Feel Guilty!!

16.   Why Is Sag Harbor a Brand Name For Clothes Worn By Older Ladies?

17.   Revealed:  The Name of the Person That Teased Me So Badly I Never Wore Pointy-Toed Shoes Again

18.   The Real Story Behind Those Vacation Pics

19.   Why Phrases Like “A Pile of Men” and “He’s So Slippery!” Should Land Me a Football Announcer Gig

20.   An Elementary Teacher’s Guide to Fake Curse Words (Oh, Boogers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment